Las Vegas, NV – New Technology is helping to keep students safe in Las Vegas Schools. Sierra Vista High School’s start to improve security were changing the open-door policy, which many visitors were accustomed to, with a buzz in process. Visitors must show a valid form of ID and state their purpose on campus. From there, visitors have to go to the administration office where they are entered into Ident-A-Kid Visitor Management (IVM).
- Emergency Preparedness and Parent-Student Reunification for Schools: Why You Need To Have a Plan and How Ident-A-Kid Visitor Management Can Help
- McCracken County Upgrades Security Measures
- How Ident-A-Kid Helps You Handle the Crowds Without Sacrificing School Safety
- New Security Measures for Putnam County Schools
- Andalusia City Schools Brings in Ident-A-Kid