Parke County, IN – Before students returned to their classes, the Superintendent of Southwest Parke County gave all their parents a call to inform them about school security improvements for the New Year.
- School Resource Officers, School Law Enforcement Units, and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Updates to Sexual Offender Checks and Local Manager Application
- Visitor Management for a Safer and More Efficient School
- New Visitor Procedures for Alamance-Burlington Schools
- Parke County School Increase School Security