Parke County, IN – Before students returned to their classes, the Superintendent of Southwest Parke County gave all their parents a call to inform them about school security improvements for the New Year.
- Ident-A-Kid During COVID-19
- Using Remote-Links with the iVisitor Management system for schools
- Applying For The School Violence Prevention Program (SVPP) Grant
- Emergency Preparedness and Parent-Student Reunification for Schools: Why You Need To Have a Plan and How Ident-A-Kid Visitor Management Can Help
- McCracken County Upgrades Security Measures