Kalispell, MT – Before people can enter the doors to any Kalispell Elementary school, they have to stop by the main office desk and check in with the Ident-A-Kid Visitor Management system.
- Ident-A-Kid During COVID-19
- Using Remote-Links with the iVisitor Management system for schools
- Applying For The School Violence Prevention Program (SVPP) Grant
- Emergency Preparedness and Parent-Student Reunification for Schools: Why You Need To Have a Plan and How Ident-A-Kid Visitor Management Can Help
- McCracken County Upgrades Security Measures