Williamsburg, VA- Officials in Williamsburg-James City County Schools wanted to take steps to ensure their students safety with cameras, key card entrances and installing Ident-A-Kid in all schools. W-JCC will use Ident-A-Kid as a visitor registration program that gives schools a record of who is in the school.
- Ident-A-Kid During COVID-19
- Using Remote-Links with the iVisitor Management system for schools
- Applying For The School Violence Prevention Program (SVPP) Grant
- Emergency Preparedness and Parent-Student Reunification for Schools: Why You Need To Have a Plan and How Ident-A-Kid Visitor Management Can Help
- McCracken County Upgrades Security Measures